Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2nd - new accomplishment

Well, it has taken it's sweet @ss time, but I have FINALLY hit a mark under 190lbs. FINALLY. Still....losing at least 13lbs of FAT and at the same time transforming some of my existing fat into muscle over 4 months is a great accomplishment. I'm not where I want to be, but still headed in the right direction and it feels great.

Today's weight - 189.2 lbs.

Workout - P90X+ Kenpo Cardio + Ab Ripper 100. About 46 minutes of exercise in all.

Tomorrow is my last workout for the week and that will be P90 Level 3-4 (Disc 2). I'm gearing up for a change in my routine. I'm not sure what I am doing next. It is supposed to be P90X, but I may just do a hybrid workout with P90X and P90X+. Just because the workouts in P90X are an hour long (minimum!!). I really don't want to start getting up at 4:30AM, but it's looking more and more like that will be the case. Whatever. I still have a goal to achieve and I'm not there yet. I can ease up a little bit after I reach there and get to a comfortable maintenance level, but until I get there it's got to be FULL THROTTLE.

Wish me luck.

No comments: