Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13

Dont' know the last time I blogged.  Last week I worked out twice.  I worked out twice the week before that as well.  It was the last week of August/first week of September.  Difficult week as I was covered in poison ivy.  The week prior (week of Kiera's bday) I did nothing.  Literally nothing.  Did a lot of work on the house to get that ready for the big party.  You could say inconsistency has plagued me, but here I am still at it.  

Worked out twice this week so far.  Monday was P90 Cardio/Abs Disc 1.  Tuesday was P90 Strength Disc 1.

Currently 200.8lbs.  Literally no weight loss, but again - still feeling better about myself so that is a start.  Definitely stronger than I was when I wasn't working out at all.  

I've managed to increase my weights as well when doing strength training.  Still not at my strongest, but it makes me work hard.  My goal is to still be starting week 7 with P90 Disc 2.  We'll see how it goes.  

No comments: