Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 1 (July 14th 2008)

At this point I have no idea how much I weigh. Probably around 190 if I were to guess. There is no gameplan in place to lose the weight I want to lose, which is my first mistake. At this point I figured I would just start this blog to see if I can consistently track how I eat & my exercise habits.

Today:
Breakfast: Strawberry Pop-Tarts Reason: Hungry and I love them.

Lunch: Smart Ones Santa Fe Rice & Beans Reason: Hungry, it was lunch time and thats what I grabbed from the freezer.

Afternoon Snack: Slice of German Chocolate Cake Reason: It was there and I wanted it.

Dinner: Microwaved generic Celeste Pepperoni pizza for one Reason: It was quick and filled a gap. Amelia doesn't wait for you to eat. You must wait on her.

Exercise: Amelia and I walked to the end of Deer Run and back. Probably a mile walk in total.

No comments: