Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 11

Again, despite not updating/blogging regularly I have continued to stay on my workout schedule.  It hasn't been easy, but I'm doing it.  

Not sure the last time I blogged, but today was P90 Disc1 Strength.  I kicked ass.  I did all the reps as I was supposed to.  However I upped my weights on my back & bicep exercises.  I still feel good.  After all that I still managed to play with the kids in the pool, mow the front & back yard at a very fast pace.  I feel real good.  Better than I have felt in a while, a long while.  My weight isn't where I want it.  I'm still over 200 lbs, but I look and feel better.  Better about myself.  I have more energy than I've had in years.  It's great.  Time to get some rest so I can get up early and do tomorrow's workout.  

No comments: