Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4

I did manage to work out yesterday.  I was weighing in at a nice plumb 204.4 lbs.  That being said I did manage to do P90 Disc 1 Cardio.  I did NOT entirely skip power yoga.  However, after about 1 minute of it I decided another time would be best to work on that.  lol  I did also finally do abs.  The workout was really hard and I was still really sore from my "day 2" workout.  I was still happy I did it.

Today I did P90 Disc 1 Sculpt.  I felt pretty good.  There were definitely some things that previously I was not able to do a full set of and this time I did.  An example would be the 7-7-7 when you do 7 pushups with a very wide grip, then immediately switch to 7 pushups with close-in grip, then 7 normal pushups.  The first time I tried it on day 2 I did something like 7-7-4.  LOL  This time I got it all.  The dips, first time I did 10 instead of 15 and this time I got the whole 15.  

My weight today was an even 203 lbs.  I'm not really worrying about the weight at this time because honestly l'm just trying to develop some consistency here.  If I get to the point where I feel my progress (in weight loss & appearance) are not what I had hoped for despite my efforts I can guarantee you I will circle back to the nutrition aspect of things.  I'm just not at that point yet.  Personally I don't see the point in throwing everything into the mix at once and see what happens.  Next week will be especially challenging because Christie is gone on a much deserved mini-vacation for a few days.  I can't make excuses now though.  I have to find a way to get it done and I will.

No comments: