Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 6

It has become clear to me that I may simply not be able to blog (aka journal) every day of this.  Yesterday being another clear example as I didn't have the time at all to mess around with that.  

Yesterday I was back down to 202.2 lbs.  I did P90 Disc 1 Cardio.  Completely skipped power yoga (probably just not going to do it ever.  lol)  Did do abs. 

 

Today I did P90 Disc 1 Strength (Sculpt) or whatever you want to call it.  Did everything.  

Honestly right now I feel really good.  I'm accustomed to getting up at 5AM, putting on shorts, socks grabbing my sneakers and heading down to the basement to workout.  Then just getting to it.  I was worried because today is the first weekend day that I had to workout and I knew I wasn't going to be able to follow that same routine.  I didn't get to start my workout until about 8AM, after being up for a couple hours.  That being said, I knew once I started and finished that first set of 15 pushups that I had this.  I knew despite not eating anything yet and not getting as much sleep as prior nights, I was going to do every bit of this workout.  I did.  Feels real good.  

Next workout on Monday.  6 days on, 1 day off.  I'm OK with that now.  Let's see how that goes.

No comments: