Sunday, January 19, 2014

P90X3 - Day 30 measurements

I will start by saying - I never measured or took pics before I started P90x3.  I'm not in this to get a free T-Shirt.  I'm in this program to get lean, healthy and look pretty kick ass. 

I do however have some measurements that were last taken from when I completed T25, which was shortly before I started P90x3.  That will have to do.  The one thing I didn't record when these measurements were taken from T25 was my weight..... how the fuck does that happen?  I have a rough idea of what it was, so we'll go with that.  Now onto the stats....

End of T25 (early December, ALPHA, BETA & GAMMA - 1 round)

Weight: 176 lbs
Arms      13 inches
Legs       21 1/2 inches
Chest      37 1/2 inches
Small of the waist  35 inches
Belly button  38"
2" below belly button  37 inches
Biggest part of the ass  39 3/4 inches


Day 30 of P90x3 (Block 1)

Weight   174 lbs
Arms       13 1/4 inches
Legs        21 1/2 inches
Chest       39 inches
Small of the waist  34 1/4 inches
Belly button  35 1/2 inches
2" below belly button  37 1/8 inches
Biggest part of the ass  39 1/2 inches

A couple other things I'd like to note here.  I definitely feel less fat, certainly I can see some muscle definition in my arms, legs, chest, shoulders and back.  I know I'm making forward progress, even though the measurements are minimal in their changes I know I'm trading fat for muscle.  The pictures don't lie... so I get why they say "take pictures to help measure your progress!" 

I think the biggest surprise to me was the measurement of the belly button.  Certainly after an ab/core intensive workout I can definitely see some abs that want to pop out there and show themselves under all this fat.  lol  However I still see myself as kind of fat.  To see that I lost over 2 inches just around my waistline where my belly button is.... well... it just really really surprised me.  I'm pumped to see what the next 30 days brings.  I'm ready to bring it even harder (if that's possible). 

Off to bed.  Block 2 starts tomorrow and that starts off with Eccentric Upper.  NO idea what that is, but I'm sure I'm going to pay for not previewing that video tonight.  lol

No comments: