Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mid week report

So we had Amelia's 7th bday party and followed that up with Great Grammy's 86th bday party the following day.  To say I made some bad food choices would be accurate.  I had about 7 pieces of really bad pizza at Amelia's party.  Really - bowling pizza sorta kinda sucked.  I also had a pretty large piece of cake.  On Sunday I followed that up with some snacking (cashews, veggies with ranch dressing, triscuits/cheese/pepperoni) and then had dinner which consisted of a beet salad (that was a first) and lobster mac n cheese and regular 7 cheese mac n cheese.  I got at least 120oz of water in each day.  When all was said and done though I was up with my weight (surprise surprise)  Up to 177lbs.  So up 3 lbs, despite not having any alcohol in 2 weeks.

I jumped on the scale today just to make sure that I had rid myself of the weekend bloat and I have.  174.2lbs.  Still not where I want to be, but still progress.  I know I'm still converting fat to muscle, so I'm not complaining.  I can see it in my arms, legs, back, etc... I'll get there.

I just finished Wk6D3 of P90x3.  Not thrilled with the 2nd block of P90x3.  Probably because it has a lot more legs in it.  lol  I hate working legs.  This week I started adding in Ab Ripper X from P90X fame and today I just finished the 30 day burpee challenge (30 burpees a day for 30 days).  No question it was tough.  Glad its done.  Not sure what my next challenge will be aside from my every day workouts and mostly healthy eating... but I'll figure something out.

Overall I feel good.  Again, I still want to get rid of this belly fat.  I'm told I look great and that's great and all.  I still see belly fat and I want to lose it.  I've contemplated taking supplements that would help with that, but it is kind of morally wrong in my head.  The goal has always been to get healthy with REAL food.  Not processed food.  Healthy and ripped.  ;)  I'm healthier, not ripped.... yet

OK - until the next post.  I'm out and going to bed.  Time to catch up on some sleep as I have a frigin lower body workout tomorrow AM.  SUCK.

No comments: