Sunday, February 2, 2014

End of Week 2, block 2

OK - so Thursday night I came down really sick and was exhausted.  I did not workout at all on Friday and it really really bugged me.  Hell I felt like such shit I even called into work.  You know how often that happens?  I think it was the fourth or fifth time in the last 15 years.  Yeah - that often.

Saturday night we actually went out and it was nice to get out and just have a night away from the kiddos.  We went out to one old stomping ground and had a pub platter of apps.  We split that and each had a beer.  Both pretty full from that.  Moved on and went to the pet store to pick up food for the shithead dog.  Then to Home Depot so we could get stuff so we can hang a Bruins flag.  We then moved onto food destination #2 which guess what... another app and another beer each.  We split an order of buffalo calamari.  It was OK.  The beer was good.  We then each had a water while we split a piece of chocolate cake with a scoop of what apparently was vanilla bean ice cream on it.  Nothing crazy and honestly much more reserved from a "normal" night out.  We finished off our big date night at  BJs shopping for who knows what.  Shoot me, I'm apparently old enough to be at retirement age but not enjoying any of the benefits.

Since I missed my workout on Friday I was really concerned about having to repeat week 2 of block 2 and I don't want to do that.  I don't want to fall behind.  Also, block 2 has some really fun stuff in it - but it also has some stuff in it that I am not really a fan of (Triometrics, Eccentric Lower).  I managed to do Incinerator on Saturday morning before the girls activities.  Sunday I doubled up and did MMX & Dynamix.  MMX really gets you moving.  By the time Dynamix was done I was totally wasted.

I weighed myself just for the sake of weighing myself.  I knew it wasn't going to be what I was hoping for.  Not after a night of a couple beers and some fried food.  176.6lbs.  It will flush out, so I'm not too worried about it.  Week 7 starts tomorrow.  Really have to push myself harder.

No comments: