Saturday, February 15, 2014

STILL INJURED!

So I woke up in the middle of the night on my left side.  Lots of neck and shoulder pain and it hurt to try and get up.  I could feel it down the back of my neck and shoulder.  My preferred sleeping side is my right side, but I've never had an issue sleeping on my left.  I was really starting to feel better yesterday and thought I was past this and going to do Yoga today and bang out CVX & Dynamix tomorrow.  As it turns out that is not the case at all.  Instead I am left hoping that I'll be able to start working out again on Monday.  It really pisses me off.

Things I have learned:

  1. Replace my pillow immediately.  
  2. Tiger Balm is apparently nothing more than an overpriced Icy Hot
  3. My wife apparently can only give 1 min massages 
  4. Keep stretching
  5. Not being able to workout really has messed with me mentally.  It puts me in a very foul mood.
We are supposed to do measurements today.  So I'll be posting progress pictures, measurements and all that jazz.  Joy

No comments: