Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10 (Day 49) - P90X [Day 3]

P90X - Shoulders & Arms (46 minutes)

For the record, this workout is about 1 hr long if you do the bonus round.  If you add in the Ab Ripper X workout that should follow it then you have 1 hr 20 minutes.  I started this workout at 7:30PM, so I was not looking to finish up at 9PM.  Especially when I need to be up at 4:30AM to do at least 1/2 of the 90 minute Yoga X workout waiting for me. 

This workout is phenomenal.  I LOVE it.  It's called the glory muscles.  Why?  Shoulders and Arms.  Someone calls it "the gun show", it might be Tony Horton that calls it that.  lol  Either way, its just a fun workout and you can see the pump in the muscles so it gets you excited about the progress your body is making. 

Pretty straight forward routine.  You do a shoulder exercise, followed by a bicep, then a tricep.  Finish those 3 sets and then repeat them.  When you have finished those (2) sets for each muscle group then you have finished the first round.  I did the (4) rounds of this workout.  I did not do the bonus round.  Again, just a great workout.  Really enjoyed it.  I'm not really looking forward to the next 3 days of workouts, but I recognize they are part of the schedule so I'll honor the schedule. 

Up tomorrow - Yoga X.

No comments: