Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 2 (Day 41) [Shakeology Cleanse]

No exercise.  Sick.  Not happy.  Whatever.

Cleanse - I weighed myself this morning before I started with the fluids I'm supposed to do for this cleanse.  I was down to 194 lbs.  Down 4 lbs.  Its great, but is it great?  I'm happy to be down the weight that I thought I should have already been down, but at what cost?  Is it truly a result of this cleanse?  Or is it because I flushed out so much of the Chinese food I had Sunday night?  I don't know.  I just don't know.  If I lose another 4 lbs tomorrow I guess we'll know the answer. 

What this has done for me is make me want REAL food.  I'm talking BURGERS.  Yes a real, juicy, beefy, fat drenched burger.  Oh, with BACON on it too.  Ridiculous?  Try and do this damn cleanse and let me know what you want.  I want a damn burger. 

Tomorrow is the FINAL day and Thursday morning I can go back to eating my (2) eggs with veggies.  I'm hoping to be healthy enough to exercise tomorrow morning.  I need more rest though.  It might be another allergy pill before bed and just zonk.  We shall see. Until then.

No comments: