Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 17 (Day 56) - P90X [Day 10]

P90X - Shoulders & Arms (44 minutes)

I didn't do the bonus material.  I did 4 rounds and that was good enough for me.  I love this workout.  Very simple.  Very straight forward.  Shoulder exercise, followed by biceps, followed by triceps.  Finish that and go back and do those same 3 exercises again and that is round 1 done.  Keep going with new exercises until you finish 4 rounds.

Great workout.  I was pretty excited for it.  I had a concert last night so I only got about 4 or 5 hrs sleep.  It was really tough to get out of bed this morning.  I almost didn't do it.  Which the wife wasn't moving too quickly on that either.  After I got up, she got up though.  We definitely kind of hold each other accountable.

Its a great workout.  I saw improvements on somethings.  Definitely some weights went up for some exercises.  I had some reps go up on certain things as well.  A couple of exercises though I also had reps go down too.  Just keep working at it.

Up tomorrow... YOGA!  I was encouraged by last week's yoga workout.  I'm hoping for similar results tomorrow providing I get some decent sleep.

No comments: