Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 4 (Day 43) [Shakeology Cleanse] (Day 23 FINAL results)

I completed the cleanse.  Down 7.6 lbs in total.  Day 3 was not as hard as day 2.  Day 2 was extremely difficult, possibly because I was home ALL day.  And the fact that I was sick.  Yesterday (day 3) was not difficult at all.

Just like the other days I had (3) shakes.  My first shake had 1 cup of frozen strawberries in it.  The other (2) shakes did not have any fruit in them at all.  I did have 1 cup of grapes throughout the remainder of the day to fill the void.  Last night we had huge salads with 4.5oz of chicken in them.  The usual gallon plus of water.

Conclusion?  It worked.  I lost 7.6 lbs.  That fucking scale doesn't lie.  I started this at 198 lbs and today I was 190.4 lbs (AFTER my workout and shower).  Was I hungry during it? DEFINITELY at times.  Especially on day 2.  My energy wasn't always there, but again - this could have been due to me battling a cold.  Cold is doing much better by the way.  This morning I had my first workout of the week and despite not a great sleep night I still had plenty of strength for the actual workout.  Can't complain about that.

Would I do it again?  I don't know.  I just don't know.  I'd be hard pressed to.  I would have to be really struggling to get rid of those last few pounds to reach a goal weight or something.  I'd rather just keep doing my best to eat healthy and getting up and push play rather than go through this again.  I felt too deprived during the process.  Only time will tell though if I go through this.

No comments: