Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12 (Day 51) - P90X [Day 5]

P90X - Legs & Back (58 minutes)

Good workout.  Definitely things to improve on.  Overall a good workout.  My right knee was very creeky.  I don't know how else to describe it.  Clearly lots of improvement can be done on my knee/leg strength... which is the only reason why I did this damn workout. I am very happy though that it was strong enough to let me do the things I needed to do to improve it.  Baby step in the right direction.

What I did not do, AbRipper X.  Why? Again, another 20 minutes added onto a workout I don't need right now.  Oh trust me, I know my abs need all the work they can get.  I just don't need to delay my morning by another 20 minutes, that's all.  Maybe I'll do the TH200 later today.... maybe I won't.  It is after all fun Friday. 

Until tomorrow, which I believe to be Yoga X.  I'll have to confirm though before I get up and do the wrong workout.  later

No comments: