Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30 (Day 69) - P90X [Day 23]

P90X - Core Synergistics (58 minutes)

I can't say enough good things about this workout.  It just works you up and down.  It's PHENOMENAL.  You feel fantastic when its all said and done.  It is tough.  Definitely not easy, but so so so good.

What has always driven me nuts about this workout is that you have to wait until the recovery weeks to experience it.  Then you get to do it twice in that week and then not again for another 4 weeks.  Its a long workout, but it works all muscles.  It really does.  Even as I'm sitting here I can feel it in my quads, my arms, my chest, back, abdomen.  Crazy good stuff.

Tomorrow is Kenpo X.  A workout I haven't done in probably a year.  All I can think about is hearing Tony Horton say "Hit with your hip & your body.... Hit with your hip & your body".  Hopefully its a good workout.  At least with it happening during the week I can't miss it.  :)

No comments: