Friday, April 5, 2013

April 5 (Day 44)

Power90 3-4 Cardio (42 minutes) TH200 Abs (6 minutes)

RIDICULOUS.  That's how that was.  I can not recall a time when I had that much energy and intensity.  Its been a while since everything came together like that for a workout.  AWESOME.  I can't possibly say enough good things about that.  I didn't just push play this morning.  I stepped up and obliterated that workout.  No pausing.  No unexpected stops.  Nothing.  No issues with breathing, although I clearly still have some heavy mucus in my body and some congestion.  It was just full throttle from beginning to end.  I had just as much energy at the end of my workout as I did in the beginning.  How does that happen?  It's like a had a shot of Red Bull or something.  Geesh.

TH200 abs.  It took me a little bit longer to do the 200 reps.  Maybe an additional 20 - 30 seconds, but I got all 200.  Bicycles which are the next to last exercise I crushed.  Felt really good about that.  Total body crunches?  Egh.  My form could have been better and I did have to stop and start a couple times during that to get to the whole 20 reps.  Whatever.  Its done. 

Not sure what else I'm doing today but I've got to do something.  I've got some energy baby.  Don't waste it!

No comments: