Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 24 (Day 63) - P90X [Day 17]

P90X - Shoulders & Arms (44 minutes) [skipped bonus]

Great workout.  I was really hungry before I started the workout so for the first time in a couple weeks I had  a rice cake with peanut butter on it.  It gave me what I needed to push through the workout.  I was able to go up in weight on some of the shoulder exercises and most of the triceps exercises.  I did a max of 33 reps on the chair dips.  I definitely think my triceps are my strongest part of my routine.  Felt good, despite lack of sleep..... or more accurately, really broken sleep.

In addition to the craptacular night sleep I woke up feeling like I got beat up.  lol  Whats up with that?  All down the sides of my ribs were sore.  Both sides of my body, but the left side was worse.  It's kind of like the lat muscle, but I don't know.  I definitely need a really good stretch.  Yoga tomorrow, maybe that will help.  I've got to remember to grab Christie's yoga block.

Until tomorrow.

No comments: