Saturday, April 6, 2013

April 6 (Day 45)

Power90 3-4 Strength (38 minutes)

Pretty good workout.  I did not have the energy that I had for Friday's workout when I felt I could have jumped over tall buildings.  I think my biggest challenge was the lack of sleep.  I've really slept poorly the past few nights and I don't know how to correct that. 

One disappointment I had was when you do wide push ups.  I've been doing the 20 reps that they do typically without too much issue.  I got 15 and then had to go to my knees (no, I'm not a prostitute).  I got all 20 reps, just not in the form I wanted.  The rest of the workout I was pretty strong in.  That could be because I had to run upstairs a couple times (and pause my workout) to deal with Kiera.  She didn't know it wasn't a school day so she thought 5:30 would be a good time to get up today.  UGH.  No, its not a good time.  Then she finally came out of her room and wandered the house around 6 and that is when I wrangled her in so she wouldn't wake up the rest of the house and I could go back to the basement and finish my workout. 

Pretty strong today on the lunges/squats.  A little surprised by that.  I know its not going to mean much when it comes time for Plyometrics on Tuesday (holy hell).  Whatever.  That's next week when I start P90X. 

Tomorrow, treat my body to a great stretch (X Stretch) after I help my brother out with his garage.  Then maybe take my girls to the playground or something.  Should be a nice day outside.  Until then.

No comments: