Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11 (Day 19)

Power90 3-4 Cardio (42 minutes) and TH200 Abs (6 minutes)

Cardio - it was good this morning.  REAL good.  I was pushing hard through it.  You would never have known that I drank like a damn fish all weekend.  UGH.  I will be my biggest challenge.  Overall though I felt great.  My feet were sore today so things like "fast feet" were really hurting.  Everything was good though.  I plugged my way through everything and was pretty strong when doing it.  Even PowerYoga, although I'll be honest.  Just the though of doing it gets me angry.  I just don't really enjoy it.

Abs - My stomach was a little upset before I started, so the bathroom break delayed the workout (shocking).  Then it definitely wanted to interfere with my ab workout.  I pushed through and did what I could with the abs but there were certain exercises I didn't do because I didn't want to run upstairs and poop again.  I know I have to do something here, but I let my stomach tell me what its up for.  lol

Nutrition - this weekend, not much.  I continue to eat rice cakes & pb before my workouts.

Tomorrow Power90 3-4 Strength.  Looking for a more consistent effort than Saturday.

No comments: