Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 5

Power90 3-4 Strength: 38 minutes

It was tough.  I did it though.  My legs continue to get stronger, which is great.  I honestly stopped doing my knee exercises because my legs are really starting to feel that good.  It's a mistake though.  I really need to get back to doing them, even if it is just once a day.  Since when does having extra strength hurt you? 

I struggled on my upper body stuff today.  I was weak on all the bicep stuff.  Tricep stuff I was pretty good in.  Shoulders, I'm usually pretty winded for.  Not because they are such incredible cardio intense exercises, but I usually have some other exercise that just kicked my ass before them.  Either way - up and DONE.

Oh and I continue to eat a rice cake with some peanut butter on it before my workouts.  I have to find a way to speed up that routine though.

No comments: