Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 6 (Day 14)

Power90 3-4 Cardio [42 minutes] + TH200 Abs [6 minutes]

I believe I did fairly well here.  I was definitely fatigued in the beginning.  At some point before the mid point though I got a second wind and kicked some ass.  Definitely worked up a great sweat.  Surprisingly though with this workout (cardio) I am just not sucking wind.  I push and push and push, but it just doesn't appear to be one of those workouts that drives my lungs.  The strength workout definitely does though.

TH200 Abs - well one thing for certain is I'm not able to do 200 reps yet.  I am getting stronger though.  I'm probably up around the 140 - 150 mark for this.  Pretty good.  Need more consistency though.  Fortunately with the schedule P90 has, you get an opportunity every other day to work on that.  lol  Its good though.  I'm 2 weeks into this and feeling great.

No comments: