Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 2

Power90 3-4 Strength:  38 minutes.

Overall a good workout.  Sometimes it is a challenge for me to do my workout if I don't get right up and do it.  The bonus of doing it not when I wake up immediately is I'm more awake for it and my body is technically more ready for it.  The negative is, I've already started my day.  I already have a million and one things I want to get done for the day and the workout isn't one of them.  So it is kind of tough to get back in that mindset. 

I'm happy to report that the knee strengthening exercises are definitely helping.  I was able to do all my lunges and then all my lunge squats (50 squats in that damn sequence).  3 part squats I also did.  The max squats was challenging.  I got maybe 20 of them.  Overall though I can't complain.  All the other stuff is status quo on.  I'm pushing myself and doing my best which at this stage is all you can ask.  My lung capacity is definitely getting better though because this routine really pushes you.  It is non stop.  One exercise right after the other.  It used to really get me winded, but not so much now.  I'm looking forward to starting my 2nd week of this routine next week. 

No comments: