Friday, March 8, 2013

March 8 (Day 16)

Power90 3-4 Cardio (42 minutes) TH200 Abs (6 minutes)

Up late last night (HA - take that Christie!).  It was no one's fault but my own.  The Bruins seem to be unable to hold onto a lead in the 3rd period, so I wanted to make sure they didn't blow the game.  It worked.  I'm not bitching I'm tired, so suck it. 

Workout was great.  Fatigue did not appear to be a factor at all during the workout.  I went strong through all the exercises.  I didn't have to pause or take breaks to catch my breath.  My legs felt really good.  Fast feet - well during that exercise my calves are on fire.  lol I'll just assume (ass-u-me) that means shit is working.  Overall really good stuff. 

Abs - or as I know them, Flabs.  Get it? Good.  I'm doing better, which is all I can hope for.  I kept track of what I did so I could document as a reference:

Std Crunch: 20 reps
Right Side Crunch: 20 reps
Left Side Crunch: 15 reps
Elbows to Knees: 15 reps
Supermans: 8 reps (need improvement big time)
Leg Lifts: 20 reps
In and Outs: 15 reps
Hip Rockers: 12 reps
Bicycles: 14 reps
Full Body Crunch: 10 reps

I guess I'll call today the TH149.  lol  Whatever.  It's an improvement.  Keep at it, it's the only way to get better. 

One little food related note:  Continuing with the rice cake with PB in the morning.  Last night we had ice cream cake to celebrate Christie's birthday.  The cake is gone, so we don't have to worry about that again until the next time we celebrate a birthday (Sunday). 

No comments: