Friday, March 29, 2013

March 29 (Day 37)

Power90 3-4 Cardio (42 minutes) TH200 Abs (6 minutes)

Not a strong workout.  Opening stretch fine, PowerYoga I felt pretty good too.  Moved onto the actual workout and my legs were dead.  They were so tired.  I pushed forward and had an epiphany that maybe this was related to my knee brace and it was too tight or something.  So I paused for a few seconds, took it off and then got back to work.  My legs felt a little lighter for maybe 30 seconds then everything got heavy again.  I kept pushing through.  There is no question I had the drive today, but intensity was lacking.  Strength wasn't there, but that is my fault.  My body is working hard for me right now.  Trying to do everything I'm asking of it.  Trying to get back in the shape I want to be in.  The least I could do is fuel it better.  Sticking to the right foods and getting more sleep would go a long way to helping me. 

TH200 Abs - I did do this well.  Apparently I got a second wind or something.  I have no idea because right now I want to crash.  lol  Anywho, 200 reps again.  Supermans are still tough for me.  My form on that particular exercise sucks.  My knees are bent, I can barely keep my feet touching each other.  Whatever.  Everything else looked good and I feel I did a really good job. 

Tomorrow Power90 3-4 Strength.

No comments: