Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 13 (Day 21)

Power90 3-4 Cardio (42 minutes) TH200 Abs (6 minutes)

The best thing I can say about this workout is that it's done.  I was tired.  I was cranky at first.  I definitely didn't want to get out of bed.  I got up and did it though and that's all that matters.  Yeah, my leg raises exercises weren't my strongest.  Whatever.  I could really start to feel the difference in the sides of my abs when I was doing cross knees.  That felt great.  Kicking, still felt really good.  Punching - part of me was kind of going through the motions.  I definitely didn't feel I had it when I was doing cross/uppercuts.  Again - the most important part is that I got up and did it.  This HAS to be part of my regular every day life.  Exercise is so important.  I don't want to be fat, slow and unhealthy.  I have enough of that around me.  I don't like seeing it.  I don't like seeing the limitations it makes people have and I don't like that they just don't like themselves.  You should be proud of yourself.  You should be proud of your body, your health and who you are.  It is part of you. 

TH200 abs - I pushed and pushed and pushed and what I got was one of my best ab workouts yet.  I did 174 reps of the 200.  Things I did not max out on.  Supermans (11 reps); Hip Rockers (18 reps); Bicycles (15 reps); Full Body Crunches (10 reps).  Areas to improve on no doubt.

And off to the showers.  Keep up the hard work everyone.  It is paying off, regardless of if you can see it right now or not.

No comments: