Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25 (Day 33)

Power90 3-4 Cardio (42 minutes) TH200 Abs (6 minutes)

My right knee and left shoulder are still problem areas for me.  They both still hurt.  They didn't hurt during todays workout but I also didn't have anything like lunges or squats that would irritate the knee.  Or military or swimmers presses that would irritate the shoulder. 

I blasted through the workout.  My body & lungs felt great.  Power Yoga was a breeze.  I had to take a bathroom break during the actual break that Horton gives.  Don't know what is up with my body and why it needs to do that, but whatever.  So instead of a 30 second break, I got about 5 or 6 minutes.  Came back and finished strong.

TH200 abs.  I did them all again.  Felt really good.  No rests, just non stop abs.  It was good. 

I need to pick up a knee brace for my right knee before tomorrow's workout.  I'll try and stop at CVS or something before I come home so I can get that.  If not, I fear that tomorrow I won't be able to maximize my workout.  I'm afraid I'll hurt the knee more.  I need to stabilize it and see if there is still any pain while doing the routine.  If there is, then I need to see the Dr.  Wish me luck. 

No comments: