Friday, March 15, 2013

March 15 (Day 23)

Power90 3-4 Cardio (42 minutes) TH200 Abs (6 minutes)

Without question my strongest performance for this workout yet since I restarted these workouts 3 weeks ago.  No breaks (not that I usually do during Cardio).  Intensity was high.  I often found myself picking up the speed/pace and doing more reps than the instructors on things like Jumping Jacks, Elbows to Knee, pretty much all kicking & punching exercises.  It felt great.  Hell I was even mocking Tony during the process.

TH200 abs - Not quite 200, but again my best performance.  Yes I did have to stop a couple of times during the different segments, but I never paused the video.  With that I managed to get 185 reps today.

My weakest areas:  Supermans (11 reps out of 20);  Bicycles (18 reps out of 20);  Full Body Crunches (16 reps out of 20)

I'm continuing to eat a rice cake with PB every morning before my workout.  I'm also finding that my body feels the need to poop every day before a workout.  I don't understand it, but maybe after I shed some of this fat it'll change.  Only time can tell.  I also continue to drink a gallon or more of water per day (weekends are tough, but I still push for 80+ oz). 

Alrighty off to the showers.

No comments: